The all-new MakerBot Replicator+ combines unparalleled performance with superior results and lasting reliability. The Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a 25% bigger build volume than its predecessor. To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities.
New MakerBot Print Software Streamlines and Optimizes PrintingWith MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. MakerBot Print allows you to import native CAD files, like assemblies and parts, remotely manage all connected printers over the Cloud, and optimize prints for speed and quality.
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- For improved reliability and precision, the gantry and Z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required.
- The MakerBot Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
- Print directly from Native CAD file formats in MakerBot Print, reducing the time needed to convert files and the chance of losing important design details. To note, Windows users can import assemblies in these formats while Mac users can import in STL file format
- Enjoy standardized ease-of-use features like the Smart Extruder+, an on-board camera, wide connectivity, an LCD display, and MakerBot PLA Filament